Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Grandma Get Me A Pet


Okay, this was way too cute not to share. Today at Jim Thompson, Matthew was so determined to buy this tiger card. I thought it was for him since he loves tigers.
Anyway, just a bit ago Matthew started asking me how to spell "Grandma Get Me A Pet". I asked him if he was forgetting something in his letter. He replied "it's grandma, I don't have to say please." I told him that he should always say please and again he told me that it was okay because it was grandma.
After he finished stuffing it into the envelope he started searching for paper. When I asked him what he was doing, he told me he was going to draw a picture of the pet. After he had the paper, he paused, got real serious and asked me "mom, do monkeys need a cage?" I told him yes. He then said, "no, I mean a REAL monkey, one to keep inside."
My words can't explain how adorable this was, but trust me, it was. To think he was planning it all day.

No comments: